Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2005

980B Some WHBS Class Mates

I'm back !!!!!!!!!!! Whangarei Boys High School classmates

I was always at the bottom of the class. Some of you even treated me like a mushroom - "kept me in the dark, and fed me s...! (I assure you that I can spell that 4 letter word, but as this is a family blog - read by family & friends, one & all, not only around New Zealand, but around the world- even the "crazies" out-of-this-world read it.) I'm sure that with your vast superior knowledge, you can fill in the gaps.

David B - a good fella to take fishing
Warren B - you should always smile, when you serve
Donald D - he really was a duck
Richard P - he was always a nosey....!
Warren P - he was always plastered
Bill P - Currency changed its name but he didn't
Owen R - you could use him to steer a boat
Colin S - he was always as hard as .....!!! (No - it had more than 4 letters)
David W - In his own eyes, he was never wrong, always........!

I could go on and on ....maybe I will, maybe I won't. You will just have to keep coming back......tough t.tt..s !!!
I have only mentioned 9 out of 34, so you will have to keeping come back. Don't forget tell your family about your crazy classmate. Also tell your friends - if you have got any !!!


I can see that welcome wagon for me, when / if I attend our WBHS reunion growing bigger by the hour. You should all be honoured to be my friend - I' ll even let you buy me a drink or two. I don't normally drink, but I figure you will be all "shouting" so why not,,,,,,,,, I'll have champagne, but only the best !!! Make sure its chilled.


About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.