Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

990A -Subscription ???

I was born in 19?? !!! Keep them guessing & they will come back...........!!! Maybe one day I'll charge people a small subscription - $20 per year - thats only $1.6666666666666 per month. That's a good idea & you thought I was crazy. As from the 06 / 06 / 06 - I will be giving you the chance to say "ya" or "nah". No is going to get a free ride - not even family !!! It will be either pay or I will slow down & you can jump out. We won't stop, because we might not get going again. Just be careful we don't run you over as you hit the road. Theres only one "nut" who doesn't have to pay & thats the "NUT" behind the wheel - me ! Those that have got "plenty of money", I'll charge double or maybe triple if they complain !!! For all those millionaire mates out there - 06 / 06 / 06 will be the time to pull your hands out of those deep pockets of yours and give me a donation, or I'll come back to haunt you !!! It's all going to a good cause - me - so I can make crazy people even crazier. Make them laugh till they cry ! I will even let you sit on the "board" if you want, off the end of the jetty I broke on Waitangi River.

Look what you have got in the past - look what you are getting at present - as for the future................??? Thats's still to come, but let me tell you - theres a lot to come. You know me - I wouldn't lead you up the garden path. Well maybe I would, but I certainly wouldn't hold your hand.

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.