Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Friday, May 13, 2005

999."Someone Is Knocking At My Door, But Don't Worry, I Won't Let Amyone In !!!

Years ago, back in the "dark ages" when I was at school, if I had told people that one day, I would sit down at a keyboard and type details of my "memories" on to a blog site, for other people to read they would of thought that I had gone crazy. They would of not only locked me up, but thrown away the key as well. So, make the most of it - read my "posts" while you have got the chance, because I think those people in "white coats" will come knocking on my door. If fact, someone is knocking at my door now, but don't worry, I won't let them in, because I have so much to share with you ! If you have got "memories" worth sharing with other people - create your own blog site. I may be crazy, but I aren't crazy enough to share my blog site with anyone and let them take up my space. I have numbered my "posts" just to make it easy for you - to find again. Am I good or what. Plus when you tell your friends to log on and "read" my blog, you can tell them what numbers you like the most. Am I good to you or what ???Nine Nine Nine - we have 2 on board and a long way to go. At 999 I will be just a baby because I have seen a blog which would have to be one one of the biggest, if not the biggest, which had - 3835 "Posts" - a total of 328 308 words !!! I will also be "posting" a thank you, to all those friends & family not around NZ but around the world. Especially, those that have been receiving my 2 page monthly emails, as well as personal emails. We are all in this together..........I'm just the "nut" behind the wheel. Read on .......you will laugh till you cry! Love you all!!! Especially those who leave a comment, as we walk down "Memory Lane" together into.............the future Take care. My thoughts & prayers are with you all, where- ever in the world you are reading this.
Arohanui ! Kakite ! God Bless.
Kelvin Yorke


It's not so much the memories I have, it's the memories I leave behind

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.