Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Friday, May 13, 2005

998."Create Your Own Blog Site"

If you have been thinking of doing your own blog site, but you think it's too difficult to do by youself - "get off the grass" ! Here's me - "old as the hills". Well older than that according to a mates kid when I told how old I was. He said that I was not only over the hill, but I had gone off the cliff as well. (I guess that he didn't want any birthday or xmas presents for the next 10 years - kids !!!); I'm crazy as - you will no doubt agree when you read some of my memories; I can't spell; I am "the" 2 finger typist from ....! (no comments need thanks); I have had no interest in computers before because computers & I don't mix - we are like oil & water. In fact, it was a work mate that sparked my interest in computers on "April Fools Day 2005. You have got a lot to answer for Barbara !!! So if I can do it - theres hope for you yet - so get your "A into G" and Check out the same site, I used to create my blog - www.blogger.com

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.