Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2005

"Its not so much the memories I have - its's the memories I leave behind "

TIME LOG - 5.19am June 12th

Kia Ora Everyone,
I got up at sparrows fart, to walk into the city (left home at 4.45am) to a 24 hour internet cafe, so I could correct all my mistakes - again !!! After I have published my "post" to the blog, I always read through it to find if there are any mistakes. I correct them and then have to re-publish it again so it corrects itself. But......then I find another mistake and have to do the same thing - over again and again. I am sure there is another mistake I've missed but tough - no one is perfect ???
The cafe I am sitting in is at the very top end of Queen St - there would be about 69 computers in the place, but only myself & 2 other people at this krazy time of morning. As I said before it costs $2 per hour or if you are krazy enough, you can get the overnight special - 10pm to 8am for $15. There is another cafe, futher down Queen St, which I think is $10 for the hours of 11pm to 7am.
I will sign off now so I can send some emails.
Don't forget to send me an email - click on this kjmkama@yahoo.com
Also don't forget to leave a comment under the post/s you like - just click on comments.
Take care
Krazy Kelvin ..........krazy to the kore !!!

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.