Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

You know how you sometimes see a warning sign - "Baby On Board" in the back window of a vehicle, well this sign is a warning that there is a "Woman On Board" this krazy blog. On the 14th of June, I handed the key of this blog, to the first regular contributor - a woman !!! A very nice woman, very easy to get on with, a very good nature but .......... when-ever we sit down to eat, you never know what she is going to talk about. Take yesterday for instance - the subject was "mens products that women use". I aren't talking about hair care or face care products either. These products, you either take or use. Another day she talked about the anotomy of birds - the feathered kind - while we were eating. (That story is coming up in the next post of 10). I'll her her tell you about what she thinks human species should be like. Just make sure you hold on to your seat, because you are going to get a "blast" out of it. I could tell you, but it would sound better coming from her. Something to look forward to, let me tell you. My "future plans" for an internet cafe have suddenly taken on ....."our" cafe !!! Her name is Barb - I have known her a while now, so I don't think she will mind if I refer to her from now as "Busty Barb" !!!

Boy Krazy Kelvin, you certainly like taking risks, don't you !
Just you be quiet Muggins, or I'll get her to sit on you !!!
Ohoooo...promises, promises !!!!

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.