Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 17, 2005

ATTN: NEW ZEALAND

I'm back............

Check out www.nzff.telecom.co.nz for details of the "Telecom 2005 International Film Festival, which will be in several towns & cities over the next few months. I have a booklet in front of me, with the films been shown in Auckland. Believe me there are some great films.

Towns/cities are - Auckland; Christchurch; Dunedin; Gisborne; Hamilton; Levin; Masterton; Napier; Nelson; New Plymouth; Palmerston North; Queenstown; Tauranga; Wellington & Whangarei. Check out the dates on their website and then mark them off your diary.

Also those Aucklanders, interested in a regular Monday night film, (March to October) check out the website www.aucklandfilmsociety.org.nz

Don't forget to tell them that it was Krazy Kelvin who told you !!!

I'll be back..............

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.