Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2005

#890 - #899 !!!

I'm back....................

Kia Ora Everyone,

I have decided to do away with our normal post of 10 and open up this krazy krazy blog, to friends who want to do a "post". A krazy idea ??? I don't think so !!! I have started the ball rolling by doing #890. All we need to do now is complete the other posts from #891 - #899.

I started blogging today (Saturday 23rd July) at approx 10am - I am going for 24 hours !!! will sign off at approx. 10am Sunday 24th.

Text messages 021 2020803 or 0274 219300

Emails - kjmkama@yahoo.com or kjmkama@hotmail.com

Both Yahoo Messenger & MSN Messenger are on !!!

#899 - The Family Who Blog Together - Stay Together !!!
As I walked up the street I thought of a krzay idea - open up this blog to
friends & family who have a blog or not to do a "post" for this blog.
Hopefully, when they see their own "post" on this blog , it will "spark" an
interest in them starting their own blog, if they don't already have one.
Aren't all people who read "blogs" already a blogger ??? No !!! Sometimes
you get people finding "blogs" through a search engine like Yahoo. So rather
than them coming through the front door, they come in the back door - so to
speak.

We are now @ #890 - #899 - a milestone in the history of my blog. Friends &
Family thought I would of lost interest after the first 5 minutes !!! Well I
have proved them wrong, as it has now been over two months and not only is
this blog still going, but more have been added to create a KAMA Blog
family. I have thrown all my other toys out of my cot, along with those friends who didn't want to help me. Too busy, so they said, but as soon as they saw I wasn't going to lose interest, it was a different story. Too late !!! I said to them I aren't climbing out of my cot just to help them back in.

I am one of many of a large "human family" - just as this blog is
one of many.

I have contacted friends to ask them if they want to send a "post" to this
krazy krazy blog. As the posts come in over the next few hours, they will be
numbered. Once the magic number of 899 is reached - thats it folks, We will
do it again, when we have #790 - 799 / #690 - #699 etc, etc - you get the
picture.

So when we get to #790 - #799, (you are going to have to watch for the
numbers and on the Saturday morning on the day be in early) we will be
inviting friends again to help complete a "post" of 10.

In the meantime though, we need "posts" to complete #890 - #899 !!! Waiting
on friends !!! If by 12 midnight, we don't have many "posts" we will open it
up to any one out there in the blog world, who happens to read this. Who
knows, we may carry on, until the "crack of dawn".

To those scratching your head (its a lot better than scratching your skull
as I did - #987 / also the great blog story) I am back-to-front. I started
my blog @#999 and are slowly working my way up to #1 !!!

As the posts come in, I will number them, then you can tell your friends, what number your post is for them to read.

Please note - If we open it up after midnight to "anyone" out there reading this, the post can be about anything old or new, but nothing blue, or we will delete you and change the "word".

I'll be back...............

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.