Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2005

# 891 -# 899 !!!

I'm back............
O:-) Censor on Board / Granny Smith

Kia Ora Everyone,
The portals are now open to "anyone" from around the world reading this post over the next few days. Friends & family are still welcome to join in as well. If there is not enough reponse, we will just go ahead and "post the normal post of 10. Some of the friends that responded to my call suggested that I post, the best of the 10 posts from the 900's. I still need to complete #891 - #899.
Where is your sense of adventure ??? Don't you want to see your post in print ? I will even help you to start your own blog - its easy as. Boy, if I can do it, anyone can.

WE WILL BE BLOGGING FOR 24 HOURS AGAIN NEXT WEEK - FROM 7PM FRIDAY 29TH TO 7PM SATURDAY 30TH.

Mobile Phones will be on - 021 2020803 or 0274 219300
MSN & YAHOO Messenger will both be on.
Emails to - kjmkama@yahoo.com or kjmkama@hotmail.com


I'll be back..................

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.