Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Time - 24 Hours, Here We Come, Ready Or Not !!!

I'm back...........

Its Not The Memories I Have, It's The Memories, I Leave Behind !!!

Kia Ora Everyone,
Where ever you are in the world when you read this, I hope your day hasn't been too bad. It all depends of course, where you are, what you have been doing and what you have got on for the weekend.

I have got 24 hours to blog to my little hearts content - from 7pm today, Friday 29th July thru to 7pm Saturday. I will be back again for sure on Friday 5th @ 7pm for another 24 hours blogathon, or what-ever you like to call it or me.

Some people would call me mad, some would call me krazy - but we already know that, don't we. So tell us all something that we don't know. Hopefully by the end of this 24 hours, I would of learn what a blog-roll is. I know it has something to do withe the side-bar, but don't ask me what. Can anyone fill me in, so I can start listing Great blogs - asap !!!

If you like to contact me, within the next 24 hours, both MSN & Yahoo Messenger are on. You can send me an email kjmkama@yahoo.com or kjmkama@hotmail.com. If you live in New Zealand, I have my mobiles for text messages - 0274 219 300 or 021 2020803.

Over the next 24 hours, last weeks post of 10 - #890 to # 899 will be completed. Then we may go back to the "old way". Let me know what you think - after all this is our blog - we are all in this blog world together for ever @ a day !!!

Krazy Kelvin...........krazy to the kore !!!

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.