Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Kelvin Yorke - Family & Friends Blogs

Its' not so much the memories I have, its the memories I leave behind

"Start Your Own Blog"

Kia Ora Everyone,
If you are a member of our very large extended family or if you are a friend, old or new make it easy for me to visit you, when / if you do your own "blogspot". Start your own "yesterday" - in other words, get your A-into-G !!!
Its easy, its fun & the best part of all, with many thanks to Blogspot & Goggle - it's FREE.
Click on the link above - "make your own blog"

You are welcome to scroll through mine and see what I have done. They have already put "stuff" in the archives, because of the amount I have posted. I started Friday 13th 2005 !!!
You are also welcome to copy anything from my blogspot and put it on your blogspot.
If you need a hand, email me. But you won't or shouldn't have any trouble. Look at me !!!
I "numbered" mine because of the number of "posts" I intend to put on.It makes life easier for people,
when they visit. They know what number they left off at, plus if they tell friends to log on to read something, they can give them a "number".

A word of caution - it takes all kinds of people to make our world & theres some weird ones out there.
Once you are set up (hey, if I did my own, anyone can do one) the first thing you should do, is click on
comments and make sure that it is reset from "anyone" to "registered users" - for people to leave you
comments. That is if you want anyone to leave you comments. I am only to have it on at certain times,
so I can monitor it.
Learn how to "delete" comments as well !!!
You can if you want just set it up, so only your own friends & family log on.
Its handy if you have a big extended family like ours or if you have family in other places or going on holiday.

If you a family member or a friend send me your blogspot address.
I will list it here for you if you want other family & friends to visit you.


Yorke - Kelvin John Murray / kjmkama.blogspot.com / New Zealand

I will list it as per surname.


Take care all & God Bless
Take care U2

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.