Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Kelvin John Murray Yorke - the one & only in the world - omg


YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO YAHOO YAOOO
...Barb.............Ray.......Krazy Kelvin........... Jay...........Muggins

For once in my life, words are hard to find as I type this - slowly, because I know some of you can not read fast !
Boy !!! Where does one start to say thanks ??? It would have to be all those people behind the scenes at Blogspot & Yahoo plus............ all the family & friends (those I have and those to come) around NZ and around the world who have taken the time to read this krazy krazy blog, from its even krazier creator - Kelvin John Murray Yorke - the one & only in the world, from down-under in New Zealand. omg
There no "pink pigs" within a million miles of this story........

If you went on to the Yahoo search engine and typed in Kelvin Yorke - you might have a big search because there are 3310 places you have to search. If you typed in "Krazy Kelvin" you would have a bigger search, because there is 5190 places you have to search. If you typed in "Kelvin A Memory Always" there is .......wait for it - 109000 places to search. But........ you need not worry about trying to find me, because Yahoo (thanks a million) has me listed at NUMBER ONE under the 3 headings !!! How many more number One's I have got, I do not know, but for someone to go from Zilch City to Number One in less than 5 weeks is ........??? I started my krazy blog on Black Friday 13th of May 2005. It was on that day, when I picked up a copy of an old, womans magazinen (I only picked it up, because it had my birth date on the cover) to read while I had lunch, that I saw an article about starting your own blog. So that night I started my blog and as the saying goes - the rest is history !!! They say if you have got it - flaunt it ! I am talking about writing krazy things, not ...!!! I have already had one book offer, even we became listed on the Yahoo search engine. I have put a lot into my/our blog and believe me - there is a lot more to come. I will be more regular from now on, so somewhere between the hours of 8pm Fri & 8pm Sat., I will "post" the mix of 10 as well as "Muggins". From time to time, there will also find other "posts" from contributors on this krazy blog. Any other blogger out there that wants "Muggins" on their Blog, email me ! kjmkama@yahoo.com
Take care everyone !!!
My thoughts & prayers are with you all, where-ever in the world you are when you read this.
This is the one & only in the world: Kelvin John Murray Yorke - alias Krazy Kelvin.....krazy to the kore !!!

"Its not so much the memories I have, its the memories I leave behind"

P.S: Sometimes Yahoo takes me off their search engine, to do an update, but like me ....it comes back to # 1 !!!

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.