Haere Mai,Welcome,To all family & friends in NZ & around the world and anyone reading my blog ! This is my first ever blog, which I started on Black Friday, 13th May 2005. My thoughts & prayers are with you all. Take care & God Bless. Arohanui ! Kakite !

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 30, 2005

WE TRY AGAIN - # 890 - # 898

I'm back..............

Kia Ora Everyone,
We stuck a bit of a "sticky patch" last week, when we tried to get family & friiends to send in "posts" to complete # 890 - # 898. Our intentions were good, but no one told the little men inside the blog world. Everything that could go wrong - did go wrong, and we ended up been the first and the only past the post with #899. If you are willing to give it a go again, email me now - well by NZ4pm. Becuase if we don't get the post of 10 completed by 4pm, we will go to plan B.
Its quite simple - as easy as sending an email. I have already contacted a few friends, so we will see what happens over the next few hours. The "post/email that you send will end up here, direct on to this blog.

I'll be back.............

About Me

Check out all My Blogs ***** I am now living out in the country / rural area all the time, away from all the hustle & bustle of city life where I just kick back, relax and take life easy. Check HERE !!! for updates.